Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Porty Porty is offline

Default Autocomplete on date is no longer working

In invoices that I use, I normally start typing (for example, Mar) and Word
completes the date with a little tool tip that says 'Press ENTER to Insert'.
Recently this has stopped working. I am not sure what to do. I checked all
the autocomplete and autocorrect options (didn't see a date one specifically)
and deleted Normal.dot and nothing helped.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

WinXP, Word 2003, PC