fitsou fitsou is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Labels in Office Word

Hi to all.

First off all i want to apologize in advance for my bad English, there are not my native language.

so i have a dvd rental store and i want to print labels for every movie that i rent.
i have created an Excel with all the data that i want to be on the labels and i imported them in the word through the mail merge process.

the problem is when i try to fix the shape and size of the data in each label...
i import 4 things: DVD Code, Movie Title, Translated Title & Category.
and i want the format to be like this: first and in the top of the label the DVD Code, in the middle both the titles of the movie (original and translated) and in the bottom of the label the Category.

i have attached an image of what i get in result.

can someone help me? is there a way to lock the positions of DVD code and Category in the top and in the end of the label?
Attached Images