Little23 Little23 is offline
Junior Member

Default Mail Merge Makes One Page of One Name of One Label Instead

I am trying to do a mail merge for address labels using Office Depot white address labels that are the same size as Avery 5160. When I put in the Merge Fields, I then go to the Finish Merge and select Edit Individual Documents and then select all. Instead of using each label section for the list of names within the Excel document, it makes one whole page (30 labels) of one name and then the next page is a whole full page (30 labels) of the 2nd name on the list and so forth. Could someone tell me what to do?