Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HebbeLille HebbeLille is offline

Default How do I hide Index entries from the printed document? {XE-some}

I mark index entry by adding a {XE-reference} to the words/chapter/subtitle,
but I don't want this to be shown in the printed manual. Is there a solution
for hiding index entries from the print?
--
HebbeLille
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

They will not print unless you have "Hidden text" checked on the Print tab
of Tools | Options. And you can hide them onscreen by hiding Hidden text.

http://word.mvps.org