Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SMDeasy SMDeasy is offline

Default download Word 2003 templates?

When I go from my Word 2003 to the Download Templates link all I get are Word
2007 templates that won't download. Is there somewhere else to obtain
templates? I haven't had my Office Professional for very long and so am VERY
opposed to paying for an upgrade. (Besides the fact that I HATE 2007!)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you talking about the Office Template Gallery at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx or perhaps
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CTT=6&av =ZWD
(which is where you end up if you click "Templates on Office Online" in the
New Document taskpane)? You should be able to find plenty of templates that
are for earlier versions. For example, just looking at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...425251033.aspx (2007
calendars), I see three for Publisher 2007 followed by two for "Word 2000 or
later." There are also some for "Word 2003 or later."

"SMDeasy" wrote in message
When I go from my Word 2003 to the Download Templates link all I get are

Word
2007 templates that won't download. Is there somewhere else to obtain
templates? I haven't had my Office Professional for very long and so am

VERY
opposed to paying for an upgrade. (Besides the fact that I HATE 2007!)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SMDeasy SMDeasy is offline

Okay-duh-this would explain why I can't switch (not enough brain cells).The
three I tried all happened to be 2007. I am not used to not having
everything download without a prob...:-$