Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy Cindy is offline

Default Can multiple merge fields be inserted at one time into Word docume

I have huge amount of merge fields I need to insert into a document. Is
there a way to insert all of them at one time?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You could do it using some VBA - if you are still watching and that would be
useful I could whip up some code to do it.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk