Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon Sharon is offline

Default Creating a master document from 33 separate documents

I have 33 separate documents that are formatted in different outline styles;
each section ranges between 3 and 34 pages each. In order to create one
document that will create a table of contents, do all of the formats have to
be the same outline. Is this why I am having trouble? The total number of
pages for all of these sections when combined is aound 1,000 sheets. Next
thing I need help with is creating the master document. Oh by the way I am
using Windows 2003. Please help!
--
slb