Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vinay vinay is offline

Default after giving spacebar in word letter 's' is typing why so?

If I am pressing spacebar in ms-word 2000 letter 's' is typing how can I
resolve this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The first thing to check is that you are using the correct keyboard layout in
Windows.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP