Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dc9 dc9 is offline

Default turn off blue underlines in word 2007

My bulleted or numbered lists are underlined in blue (not hyperlinks) like so:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do I disable this, and what does it mean?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?ZGM5?=,

My bulleted or numbered lists are underlined in blue (not hyperlinks) like so:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do I disable this, and what does it mean?

In the Word Options (under the "Office button"), go to the Advanced Tab. In the
"Editing options" section de-activate "Mark formatting inconsistencies".

This is a tool targeted at professional document editors. The blue squiggle lets
them recognize where direct formatting has been applied to a style.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dc9 dc9 is offline

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?ZGM5?=,

My bulleted or numbered lists are underlined in blue (not hyperlinks) like so:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do I disable this, and what does it mean?

In the Word Options (under the "Office button"), go to the Advanced Tab. In the
"Editing options" section de-activate "Mark formatting inconsistencies".

This is a tool targeted at professional document editors. The blue squiggle lets
them recognize where direct formatting has been applied to a style.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)