Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Online Student Online Student is offline

Default Can't see the 'add help text' and 'type your own'

When creating a form template I follow this sequence:

Forms - Text Form Field - Form Field Options - Add Help Text - Type Your
Own

I can't get what a key in 'Type You Own' to show up on the template. What am
I missing?

Thanks for any help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

When your form is protected and if the insertion point is in the form
field with the Help text attached, press F1 to display it. Usually if
I use this method then I also include a "Press F1 for additional Help"
as Status Bar help.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/