Andrew Lloyd

Default MS FORMS - How do you mail merge into a password protected form?

I am looking for a solution to enable mail merging/importing into a PASSWORD
protected form. PLEASE HELP!!!
--
Quality & Information Lead
CyberTaz

Neither you _nor_ a procedure can access a protected file without knowing the
password.

You might want to re-evaluate the manner in which the form is designed &
protected if that is a necessary capability.

Regards |:)

"Andrew Lloyd" wrote:

I am looking for a solution to enable mail merging/importing into a PASSWORD
protected form. PLEASE HELP!!!
--
Quality & Information Lead

Andrew Lloyd

Many thanks for your reply. I don't think I made myself clear. What I am
looking for is some 'procedure or VBA code etc' to open the file, mail merge,
and then re-protect the file.

Any ideas.

Quality & Information Lead