A. K. Murthy

Default How to diaply file path at the end of file

I would like to know how to print the file path at the end of file?
Graham Mayor

Add a filename/p field.

A. K. Murthy wrote:
I would like to know how to print the file path at the end of file?

Actually, that would be { FILENAME \p }. You can insert it as the "Filename
and path" AutoText entry in the Header/Footer style.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Add a filename/p field.