Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default REPLICATING HEADERS/FOOTERS

That is the default in Word, assuming the headers/footers for all sections
remain linked (as they are by default).

"Subligaria" wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to have Word 2003 replicate headers and footers

so
that they're the same in differing sections within the same document?

In other words, I'd like to insert just one header and have it appear
automatically in the next 20 sections . . .