Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aspen aspen is offline

Default Saving Files from a Document Created from a Template Using Filed Names

I have a MS Word 2003 Template that I fill out when start a contract
or Proposal I want to be able to save the individual Contract Files
in a Specific Format ie. PP-RW_030507_REV0102A

PP is Preliminary Proposal
RW is Riverside Wholesalers
030507 is Date March 5, 2004
REV0102A is Revision 01.02.A
These are All Fields on the Form that are filled out but I would like
to save it with the Naming convention that I have for all my clients
like in this format automatically after every change or addition to
the proposal

any help would be greatley appreciated

TIA
Guy Montecalvo

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamela Pamela is offline

Default Saving Files from a Document Created from a Template Using Filed N

I also have this same problem with several templates that were created in MS
Word 2003 that I need to download in Office 2007. How can I do this?
--
PB