Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rhino Rhino is offline

Default job interview tips

i'm a carpenter/cabinet maker/handyman and seeking employment, i have had
many jobs in a short amount of time and would like to know how i should
present that at a job interview...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NYSA-HD NYSA-HD is offline

This discussion board is for MS Word computer software related questions,
your question doesn't really apply to this forum, but I will give you my
opinion anyway.

I think that if you are a handyman who has had many clients you should
present it as you have had one job "handyman" over several years (hopefully)
with several clients/jobs that have lasted over the span it has taken for
their completion.

Anyone in the contracting business should understand that scenerio. It is
the nature of that business. Usually only employers are concerned w/ short
employment terms when it occurs to full jobs. Like I waitressed for 3
months, secretarial for 6 months one place, 3 another.....

Hope the above helps.

"Rhino" wrote:

i'm a carpenter/cabinet maker/handyman and seeking employment, i have had
many jobs in a short amount of time and would like to know how i should
present that at a job interview...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rahul Rahul is offline

"Rhino" wrote:

i'm a carpenter/cabinet maker/handyman and seeking employment, i have had
many jobs in a short amount of time and would like to know how i should
present that at a job interview...

for ASP.NET Interview Questions visit

http://www.khoj4u.com/home/category/...iew-questions/
akanezaborro akanezaborro is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
"Rhino" wrote:

i'm a carpenter/cabinet maker/handyman and seeking employment, i have had
many jobs in a short amount of time and would like to know how i should
present that at a job interview...

for ASP.NET Interview Questions visit
Very good tips. Actuall even now. Perhaps now more than ever. I will try to follow them as I lost my job due to coronavirus and still can't find anything.
boltlitarus boltlitarus is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by akanezaborro View Post
Very good tips. Actuall even now. Perhaps now more than ever. I will try to follow them as I lost my job due to coronavirus and still can't find anything.
Where are you from? If you are looking for the job outside India, I could help you recommending a vacancies site for Dubai and other places. Have you updated your resume already? You must keep it in a perfectly employable condition at all times. Exactly as yourself. Because your dream job can await you and be very close. So you must be ready.

leemarryugt leemarryugt is offline
Banned

Thanks for your helpful information. I have been struggling to find many questions about this issue. I will follow you! io games