Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Bob is offline

Default How do I condense a draft to print on only one page

I'm creating a flyer for my workplace...I like how it has come out but, when
I print it...It's 4 pages long and all of the lines are "all over the place"

I need to make it so that it only prints on one page and it can become a
distributable flyer......

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

No one here can tell what you mean by "all over the place". So it is hard
to tell you exactly what to do. However, press the Show/Hide ¶ button and
remove any superfluous paragraph marks (¶) and see if that puts the lines
back into place.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.