Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scarr Scarr is offline

Default I keep getting this code o:p when I copy and paste.

I belong to a roleplaying community that involves a fair amount of writing.
Since I have bought the MS 2007 Office suite I have been getting this
annoying code o when I copy from MS Office, then post it to the MSN
website. And it only appears once I 'send' said post to be viewed.

Has anyone had this problem? And if so is there anyway to keep it from
popping up

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Scarr,

It sounds like Word is copying to the clipboard it's usual HTML format default. The code you mentioned is and Office file paragraph
reference. If there is a choice to paste as plain text that should stop it, but it may also be that the MSN website (is there a URL
for a page where this can be seen) is using similar coding on their end and it's picking up this from Word.

To test, try copying the same information into Windows Notepad, then copy again from Notepad and paste to the MSN site to see if the
behavior changes.

===================

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scarr Scarr is offline

Hi Bob.

Aye I figured that the symbol was a paragraph reference..anyhoo. There is a
choice to paste it as plain text so will give that a shot. I will also try
your Notepad idea.

Thanks for the tips...and heres hopin it works.

"Scarr" wrote in message ...
I belong to a roleplaying community that involves a fair amount of writing.
Since I have bought the MS 2007 Office suite I have been getting this
annoying code o when I copy from MS Office, then post it to the MSN
website. And it only appears once I 'send' said post to be viewed.

Has anyone had this problem? And if so is there anyway to keep it from
popping up

Thank you
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scarr Scarr is offline

Hi again Bob. Well I tried the plain text option and it works wonders.
Thanks very much for the tip.

Scarr