Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Freddy[_2_] Freddy[_2_] is offline

Default screenview adjustment

I use XP Pro w/ SP2 and all updates
I am using Word 2007 with all updates

When I am working on a document (prepared by another person) I am able to
see all graphics in thumbnail look at left side of my screen but not all the
graphics in my main document (print layout view) which appears to the right
of the thumbnail view in Word. All graphics appear when I switch to print
preview view and all graphics print when I print to my printer.

What settings have I gotten incorrect and how do I adjust them so that I may
see all graphics in my main document?

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts on my behalf.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Click the Office Button, click Word Options, and then click Advanced. Under
Show Document Content, make sure Show Drawings and Text Boxes on screen is
turned on and Show Picture Placeholders is turned off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Co-author of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Freddy" wrote in message
I use XP Pro w/ SP2 and all updates
I am using Word 2007 with all updates

When I am working on a document (prepared by another person) I am able to
see all graphics in thumbnail look at left side of my screen but not all
the graphics in my main document (print layout view) which appears to the
right of the thumbnail view in Word. All graphics appear when I switch to
print preview view and all graphics print when I print to my printer.

What settings have I gotten incorrect and how do I adjust them so that I
may see all graphics in my main document?

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts on my behalf.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Nah, don't feel that way, it's always easy once you know how. ;-)

Glad to hear you have the problem resolved. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Freddy" wrote in message
I use XP Pro w/ SP2 and all updates
I am using Word 2007 with all updates

When I am working on a document (prepared by another person) I am able
to see all graphics in thumbnail look at left side of my screen but not
all the graphics in my main document (print layout view) which appears
to the right of the thumbnail view in Word. All graphics appear when I
switch to print preview view and all graphics print when I print to my
printer.

What settings have I gotten incorrect and how do I adjust them so that I
may see all graphics in my main document?

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts on my behalf.

Vertical Ruler Top or Bottom Margin Adjustment Marty[_2_] Page Layout 1 March 7th 07 04:08 AM
Suggestion for speeding up adjustment of header/footer jochsner Page Layout 0 September 1st 06 04:40 PM
adjustment of space of the tabulations and far from being logical DM Microsoft Word Help 1 May 28th 06 02:11 PM
Table Sizing/Adjustment CVL Tables 1 May 14th 06 11:16 AM
Lost Vertical Ruler adjustment bar WAE Microsoft Word Help 2 March 27th 06 12:10 AM