Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LivingWay00 LivingWay00 is offline

Default hide spelling errors is grayed out, can't uncheck in word 2007

I can't turn off the hide spelling errors in proofing options... it simply
wont allow me to uncheck the hide spelling erro9rs and I can't find any help
to tell me what to do.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cameron Cameron is offline

Did you select "All Documents" from the dropdown above the two options?