Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Todd

Default How do I get larger font sizes?

Currently the largest font size is 72 how can or what can I do to obtain
larger font sizes when using Microsoft Word
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Actually you can go much larger. Select the text, click in the Font Size
box, type a number
between 1 and 1638, and press the Enter key. (I think you may be able to do
half sizes too but I'm not positive.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Todd" wrote in message
Currently the largest font size is 72 how can or what can I do to obtain
larger font sizes when using Microsoft Word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In the Font Size box, type a number between 1 and 1638, and press
Enter.

Todd wrote:

Currently the largest font size is 72 how can or what can I do to obtain
larger font sizes when using Microsoft Word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I thought so but let's face it, if you're using something over 72 pts who
really needs a half point more? :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Yes, you can use half sizes. Unlike Publisher, however, Word permits only
half-point (not tenth of a point) increments.

so
all may benefit.

"Todd" wrote in message
Currently the largest font size is 72 how can or what can I do to
obtain
larger font sizes when using Microsoft Word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

But when you get down in the very low ranges, half a point can be
significant.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I thought so but let's face it, if you're using something over 72 pts who
really needs a half point more? :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Yes, you can use half sizes. Unlike Publisher, however, Word permits

only
half-point (not tenth of a point) increments.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Todd" wrote in message
Currently the largest font size is 72 how can or what can I do to
obtain
larger font sizes when using Microsoft Word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

:-)

I found I'm more likely to change the 'tween sized fonts to a round number.
Something about a 13.8 pt font just doesn't make sense to me.

--

"Todd" wrote in message
Currently the largest font size is 72 how can or what can I do to
obtain
larger font sizes when using Microsoft Word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You must not have to do the kind of copyfitting I do!

[...]

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in

message