jmurphcih

Default Drag speed during copying in Word

How do I control drag speed when copying text in Word. Currently it is
lightning fast when scrolling over to new pages and I wind up hhighlighting
much more text for copying than was intended.

Thanks for you help.
Deborah

When using the mouse Word will get away from you. Here's some tips:

If you want you select several paragraphs: Place your cursor at the first
character of the first word you wish to select, then scoll down to the last
character you wish to select (using the scroll button on your mouse or the
scroll bar), hold down Shift and click. This will highlight multiple
lines/paragraph for deletion/copying.

To select one sentence hold down Ctrl and click in any part of the sentence.

To select one paragraph click three times in any part of the paragraph OR
place your cursor in the left margin until the cursor arrow points to the
right then click twice.

Hope this helps.