Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
marky17 marky17 is offline

Default how do i print book format, 2 pgs/sheet? book fold doesn't work.

i need to print out a document on A4 so that i can have two pages per A4
sheet, double-sided (ie. 4 pages per A4 sheet). The paper will be folded in
half, and each page must have the immediately following page printed on its
reverse side.

ie. page numbers for the first sheet would be 4,1 with 2,3 on the reverse...

I've tried using book fold in page setup, but this doesn't work as the
numbering is quite different...

thanks,
mark