Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susan Smith Susan Smith is offline

Default Save Office Clipboard contents for another doc

How can I save contents of the Office clipboard for use in another document?
I grade essays using Word, and I use the clipboard for comments that I use
over and over again. But when I close one document, I lose all but one of
the comments on the clipboard. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Hi Susan,

Have you tried using AutoText?

Depending on the circumstances, AutoCorrect might do also.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard