Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pip Langford

Default Blank lines

Hi

I am having trouble trying to suppress the printing of blank lines, eg one
line of address that may be missing, when printing mail merge documents. I'm
using Word 2002 but can't find anywhere to 'check a box' to stop blank lines
printing as was available in earlier versions.

If anyone can help please??
--
Pip Langford