Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default How do I type guitar chords above a line of lyrics?

I am trying to type some original lyrics and want to then type the guitar
chords above them. Is there a template or standard way to do it other than
just double spacing and going back into the blank space and adding chord in
"superscript" form??
Whicagoers Whicagoers is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
I am trying to type some original lyrics and want to then type the guitar
chords above them. Is there a template or standard way to do it other than
just double spacing and going back into the blank space and adding chord in
"superscript" form??
interested in similar thing. have you found an answer to your question? thanks
zacherykessler zacherykessler is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whicagoers View Post
interested in similar thing. have you found an answer to your question? thanks hole io
skribbl io
This is actually an astonishing article. I am really impressed with the information you have provided. Keep up the good work.