Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Default add an attachment to email merge

Using Word 2003 and creating an email merge. There does not seem to be an
option to include an attachment. Am I missing something??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

"BK" wrote in message
Using Word 2003 and creating an email merge. There does not seem to be an
option to include an attachment. Am I missing something??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Thanks so much for the link. Looks like this will take some work.

"BK" wrote in message
Using Word 2003 and creating an email merge. There does not seem to be
an option to include an attachment. Am I missing something??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

I don't use Outlook either, and the entire email merge process from Word
seems to work only with Outlook, not Outlook Express.