Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mnm_nut

Default get mail merge data from two different files

I have a Word form letter that I am merging with addresses from an Excel file
(Office 2003)- that excel file has a LTTRCD colm - can I create another Excel
file with all the possible LTTRCDs in colm A, with a different "paragraph"
keyed into colm B - then as the name/addr is merged into the letter - can I
use the LTTRCD to lookup or 'pull' the 'paragraph' from the other file to
jump into the middle of my letter "and" assume the formatting of the body of
the letter...? so I am actually trying to pull data from two different
sources at the same time.. any help appreciated... I'm working with Office
2003. lms

How do I mail merge to EMAIL from MS Word AND add a pdf attachment Lily@Insight Mailmerge 24 January 15th 07 09:33 PM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Word 2002 cannot find its Excel data source for mail merge harryedwards Mailmerge 5 November 23rd 05 11:09 AM
Can't print a mail merge data base doc ohiomasons Mailmerge 1 April 30th 05 10:50 PM
Merge Data Source path Peter Jamieson Mailmerge 0 November 25th 04 07:15 PM