Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Thomas Staudte

Default Embed tables from Access dynamically into Word mail merge letters?

Hi NG,

I have two Access tables, one containing customer names, the other one items
each customer has purchased. The tables are linked properly with an ID. The
task is now that a mail merge letters shall be sent to each customer that
includes a table of all item the customer has purchased.

Mail merge letters, Access queries, etc. are no problem, but how do I create
such a linked table in a Word mail merge letter? Is that possible at all?

Thank you for any hints.

Thomas Staudte