Bayou chenal

Default I locked my file accidently.

I locked my Word file accidently while typing at 3o a.m. last night. It is
now a read only file, which is the problem. How can the file be unlocked?
My son said to go to search and type in file name after highlighting which
drive the file is in along with some of the word text to assist the search
engine in finding the document.
I did this, but the search engine does not recognize the file name or the
text. It says no results, yet I can pull it up as a read file once I go into
the Word program.
Charles Kenyon

So call it up and save it under a name you recognize, not as a read-only.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.