Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tverason tverason is offline

Default Can I reorder pages (move them forward or back) in a Word doc?

I have a 28 page document and I'd like to re-order the pages. Is there a way
to do this in Word or should I have started out w/ Publisher instead?
Thanks,
Terri
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In Word, you would move the text.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"tverason" wrote in message
I have a 28 page document and I'd like to re-order the pages. Is there a
way
to do this in Word or should I have started out w/ Publisher instead?
Thanks,
Terri

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

FYI - if you have used styled Headings you can use the Outline View to
quickly move content around.
See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...iewcontent.htm for further
details.
DeanH