Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Veronica Veronica is offline

Default In Word 2007, what button allows you to rotate text in table?

HELLO.

I HAVE A ONE QUESTION IN MICROSOFT WORD 2007.

WHAT BUTTON ALLOWS YOU TO ROTATE TEXT IN THE TABLE FROM HORIZONTAL TO
VERTICAL POSITION (IT HAS 3 WORDS)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:51:05 -0800, VERONICA
wrote:

HELLO.

I HAVE A ONE QUESTION IN MICROSOFT WORD 2007.

WHAT BUTTON ALLOWS YOU TO ROTATE TEXT IN THE TABLE FROM HORIZONTAL TO
VERTICAL POSITION (IT HAS 3 WORDS)

When the cursor is in a cell, the Table Tools ribbon becomes visible. Click the
Layout tab under that, and click the Text Direction button in the Alignment
group. The first click changes the direction to top-to-bottom, the next click to
bottom-to-top, and the third click returns to left-to-right.

The other button you really need to get familiar with is Caps Lock -- please
turn it off!

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Can I rotate text 180 degrees in word to put in table top holder drkjb Microsoft Word Help 1 November 14th 07 03:29 AM
rotate text by 180 degrees in table cell sannevard Page Layout 1 October 31st 07 04:40 AM
How do I rotate an entire table not just the text? D Tables 4 January 2nd 07 02:01 PM
rotate a table in word AEROT Tables 1 September 20th 06 03:14 PM
Using book fold layout, how do I rotate a table or text box? cdbcps Tables 3 October 20th 05 11:23 PM