Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Zue Zue is offline

Default how i can do a template in word whit jpg

I have JPG like template for my personal documents, but i can't put in word
this image like a template
--
ZUE
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

What is a "jpeg like template"?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Zue" wrote in message
I have JPG like template for my personal documents, but i can't put in word
this image like a template
--
ZUE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Please clarify what you have and the purpose of placing it into Word.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP