Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Noor Noor is offline

Default my standard toolbars (drawing, formatting) have disappeared!

My Drawing, formatting toolbars have disappeared from Excel. Ive tried the
help function but no luck.
When I go to Tools, Customize to select the Toolbars many of them are
missing, I only have about 9 toolbars, none of them are Drawing, Formatting
and Standard, I cant see where they are, theyve disappered!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

See: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Noor" wrote:

My Drawing, formatting toolbars have disappeared from Excel. Ive tried the
help function but no luck.
When I go to Tools, Customize to select the Toolbars many of them are
missing, I only have about 9 toolbars, none of them are Drawing, Formatting
and Standard, I cant see where they are, theyve disappered!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This newsgroup is for questions about Microsoft Word. If your
question really is about Microsoft Excel, then you should
probably ask in one of the Excel newsgroups.