Word User

Default How do I print two characters in one space?

It is often useful to be able to type one character over another, such as
typing a check-mark and a box in the same space to indicate that the box has
been checked.
KePaHa

In Insert, Symbol, there are lots of empty boxes and checked boxes that can
be inserted. However, you can also use the Equation Editor to type any two
cahracters in the same space. - EQ \O(a, b) for example will overstrike an
'a' and a 'b'. Eq Editor is found in Insert, Field dialog in Word 2003.