IainC25

Default Printing

I have an A5 document. want to print this A5 document on A4 so thatit is
repeated twice on 1 page.

I have looked everywhere on Word but cannot work out how to do this task. I
am puzzled by this as I do not believe this to be a very advanced thing to
do, yet Word seems to be incapable.

Thank you for any help.

Regards,

Iain.

If you have Word 2000 or above, select "2 pages per sheet" in the Page Setup
dialog (*not* in the Print dialog, as that will reduce your document) and
change the paper size to A4. This will give you two A5 pages side by side.
They will function entirely as separate pages but will be printed two pages
to a sheet. If you want the *same* two pages on a sheet (or, worse still,
every sheet for multiple pages), you will have to do some fancy footwork in
the print dialog, printing pages 1,1,2,2,3,3, etc.