Formatting a field from a source with numbers and a sometimes a letter

Old May 10th 19, 12:21 PM
shsnan08 shsnan08 is offline

Default Formatting a field from a source with numbers and a sometimes a letter

Hi
In my excel-sheet (source document) I have a column with ssnr in looking like "########-####" and some with "########-T###". The format in the column in excel is Custom "########-####".

How can I merge this numbers in to my word document?
Right now I have "{MERGEFIELD ssnr \# ########'-'####}"
When I merge and the source document contains a T the result in my word document is just "-".