Minus plus

Old June 14th 05, 08:33 PM
Martin P

Default Minus plus

I am looking for the minus plus symbol in mathematics, not the plus minus
symbol (±). The minus sign must be at the top. Can anybody help? Thank you.
Old June 14th 05, 09:31 PM

Glyph 2213 in Arial Unicode MS.

Old June 14th 05, 09:35 PM
SVC

In Word 2000/Windows 2000 there are fonts called Math A, Math B and Math C.
If you use Insert Symbol, you should be able to navigate to the MathB
symbol set and select the symbol you want. I'm not sure if it is the same
for other versions of Word/Windows.

Old June 15th 05, 08:57 PM
Martin P

Thank you for replying. I cannot find those fonts in Office XP Home. Perhaps
the Professional edition has them. Suzanne S. Barnhill has provided me with
the solution.