Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lars-Bo Jacobsen Lars-Bo Jacobsen is offline

Default Bibliography and languages Word 2007

Hi

I am using a Danish version of Word 2007. When writing an article in English
my bibliography is generated in Danish. Both the title and relevant words in
the bibliography listings are in Danish. I can change the language of each
individual source by changing the language from standard to English, the
bibliography title will still be in Danish but the list is in English.

But the next time I want to use the sources in a Danish written article, the
list will be generated to an English written document, and I have to edit
each individual source, setting the language to standard or Danish.

Is there a way to tell Word that a specific document is written in a certain
language and hence the bibliography is created according to this language?

Lars-Bo