Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Molly Molly is offline

Default 2007 footnote crazy spacing issue - TIME SENSITIVE

I am in Word 2007 and am tryng to insert footnotes. However, giant spaces
are being automatically inserted.

I have already set it at "bottom of page" and deleted extra spaces. Can
anyone help? I have a document due today!!!!

Thanks,
Molly

Word Footnote Issue Sabine Page Layout 3 August 21st 08 04:14 AM
spacing in footnote PL Microsoft Word Help 1 August 5th 08 02:43 AM
Section break issue. Please help. It's driving me crazy. sectionbreakvictim Microsoft Word Help 12 September 28th 07 04:56 PM
What happened to context-sensitive Help in Word 2007? GMc Microsoft Word Help 19 September 10th 07 11:03 PM
help with spacing issue wsga Microsoft Word Help 1 May 16th 05 12:45 PM