Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Enric Enric is offline

Default adding days to a merged date field

to [XM8_DATE_CURRENT] I need to add a day or two [XM8_DATE_CURRENT+1] or
[XM8_DATE_CURRENT]+1 does not work
any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Enric,

To see how to do this and just about everything else you might want to do with dates in Word, check out my Word Date Calculation
Tutorial, at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=249902
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party
Do read the document's introductory material.

--
Cheers
macropod