Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gladys

Default Multiple Tables Across Paper

In word 2002 I was able to place 3 tables side by side each other across the
width of a paper.

In Word 2003 I am unable to do this. The table want to attach to each other
or connect inside one of another. I can get two table to work but not three.
It does not matter if I use Portrait or Landscape.

Any suggestions.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Hi Gladys-

One option: Create a one-row by x-columns (in your example, 3) table and
then insert a table in each one of the cells. Remove the Borders on the
'parent' table if you don't want it to show.

You can also use the tools on the Tables & Borders toolbar to draw cells
where you want them and sized accordingly. Takes a little practice, but worth
the effort!1

HTH |:)

"Gladys" wrote:

In word 2002 I was able to place 3 tables side by side each other across the
width of a paper.

In Word 2003 I am unable to do this. The table want to attach to each other
or connect inside one of another. I can get two table to work but not three.
It does not matter if I use Portrait or Landscape.

Any suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gladys

CyberTaz
- Thanks - That is exactly how I got it to work - but I was hoping that I
wouldn't have to do it this way. The old way worked easier and better for our
project.

Multiple Tables Karen Tables 1 November 22nd 05 05:36 PM
Changing format of multiple pre-created tables Wendy Microsoft Word Help 2 September 14th 05 08:55 AM
How do I format multiple tables in MS word together? lebur05 Tables 2 August 12th 05 09:24 PM
Changing Column width on Multiple tables.. WordHack Tables 1 May 7th 05 03:24 PM
mailmerging multiple tables from access in one word-document: how? svdh Mailmerge 2 December 15th 04 02:32 PM