Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BBHILL BBHILL is offline

Default Is there a template for obituaries?

Is there atemplate for obituaries
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

None that I've ever seen. I would suggest reading some online obits for
ideas. My local paper seems to allow people to write their own - and
sometimes I think they shouldn't. I saw one last week that was written as if
the deceased was writing it. Kind of creepy - but that's just my opinion. If
it made the family happy, so be it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]