Viperpurple

Default My Table Won't Split Across Multiple Pages :-(

Hey,

I have a table that has the row heights set to keep the table to fit a
single page at a minimum (even if it is empty). However when enough data is
inputted into the table the table just expands downwards into the footer and
then when that reaches the edge of the pages it moved upwards and into the
header area again till it hits the edge of the page. Once the table fills
the full height of the page the data still being inputted just disappears (if
i insert 3 returns at the bottom of the cell then i have to press backspace 3
times before the cursor reappears again.)

I have searched the group and so have check that the rows don't have the
'keep with next' box ticked and also they do have the 'allow to split' box
ticked. I've even check to see if the table is in a hidden text boundry but
it doesn't seem to be.

I am totally out of ideas, please help :-)

Regards

Adam Thickett