Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ctm345 ctm345 is offline

Default How can I mail merge Outlook Address Book into Word 2007.

How can I mail merge my Outlook Address Book into Word 2007 using a different
default email server? I use Mozilla and do not want to use Outlook for my
emails. Help. I did not have this problem with version 2003. Help Please.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

To be honest I've never been able to get recent versions of Netscape and
SeaMonkey to work with Mailmerge in Word 2003, although with SeaMonkey at
least I get the impression that it /should/ work.

How did you have things set up so they worked? DO you still have your
"Internet Options" (e.g. via Control Panel) set up with Outlook as the
"COntact List" and Mozilla (or whatever you use) as your "E-mail" client?

If you are really storing your addresses in Outlook Address Book, are they
now in OL2003 or OL2007? I would have thought that installing OL97 or
possibly any version of Office 2007 might have caused the existing MAPI dlls
to be replaced, which would almost certainly affect your ability to merge
via anything other than Outlook/Outlook Express or Windows Vista Mail?

Peter Jamieson