Cesar

Default how do i automaticly add a name to a series of 10 pages

i have some forms/templates that are 10-15 pages long on Word, i want to be
able to type name once on one page and have it insert the same name or names
on all forms instead fo going to each page and inserting the name manuely
Greg Maxey

See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--