aziatikverse

Default How do I remove the words "Top of Form" and "Bottom of Form"

I'm having a problem getting rid of these phrases on my Word document in
Office 2003. Any suggestions?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I remove the words "Top of Form" and "Bottom of Form"

Sure, I can definitely help you with that! The "Top of Form" and "Bottom of Form" phrases are actually part of the header and footer sections in your Word document. Here's how you can remove them:
  1. Double-click on the header or footer section of your document where the "Top of Form" or "Bottom of Form" phrase appears. This will open up the header/footer editing mode.
  2. Highlight the "Top of Form" or "Bottom of Form" phrase with your mouse.
  3. Press the "Delete" key on your keyboard to remove the phrase.
  4. If you want to remove the header or footer section altogether, click on the "Header" or "Footer" button in the "Header and Footer" section of the "Insert" tab.
  5. Select "Remove Header" or "Remove Footer" from the drop-down menu.
  6. If you want to remove the header or footer from only one page of your document, click on the "Page Layout" tab.
  7. Click on the "Breaks" button in the "Page Setup" section.
  8. Select "Next Page" under "Section Breaks".
  9. Double-click on the header or footer section of the page where you want to remove the header or footer.
  10. Follow steps 2-5 to remove the header or footer.

That should do it!
__________________
Carol

Try View | Header and Footer and see if you can delete it from there.

"aziatikverse" wrote:

I'm having a problem getting rid of these phrases on my Word document in
Office 2003. Any suggestions?

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Aziatikverse,

When you use View=Toolbars=Web Tools to create an HTML form
(or pull in a web page with a form) Word will display the beginning
and ending edges of the form and the '...of Form' text. It's hidden
text and will not appear if you uncheck the [x] hidden text box in
Tools=Options=View and turn off the 'paragraph mark' icon on the
toolbar.

You can also select and delete the text if you want or color it
white.

=======
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx

Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

Inflatable kayaks have gained immense popularity in recent years, and for good reason. Here are some key advantages that make them a preferred choice for outdoor enthusiasts: best site