Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
crocus crocus is offline

Default printing invitations on word

-- Can anyone please tell me how i would print two invites on one A4 peice
of paper so as not too waste loads of paper, its XP
Thanxs for reading this
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Layout your invitation to "fill" a single A4 sheet and then when you print
it, select the Two pages per sheet option in the Zoom section of the Print
dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"crocus" wrote in message

-- Can anyone please tell me how i would print two invites on one A4 peice
of paper so as not too waste loads of paper, its XP
Thanxs for reading this

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On the Margins tab of Page Setup, under "Multiple pages," select "2 pages
per sheet." Create your invitation on page 1 (which will be the left half of
a sheet) and either copy/paste it onto page 2 or put "1,1" in the Pages box
in the Print dialog.

This solution is, in my opinion, preferable to using the "2 pages per sheet"
setting in the Print dialog, which requires you to create the invitation at
double size.

http://word.mvps.org