toyia96

Default MS Word 2002--- Error Message

I was having problems witht my hard drive and had to put in my recovery disk.
When my desktop came up my MS Word was no longer installed. After attemping
to reinstall it, I kept getting the error message as follows:

Error 1904. Setup cannot register module
c:\Programfiles\Commonfiles\System\OLEDB\MSDAORA.D LL

I have no idea what this means. Please help.

garfield-n-odie

See if this article applies to your situation:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=279223 "You receive two "Error 1904:
Module filename failed to register" error messages when you install or
reinstall Office 2000".