Jeremy

Default footnotes Placement Problem, Footnote Palced to high

I have some footnotes (all in Document) in Word document that will not go to
bottum of the page. They are set to go to the butttom already and not just
below text. I have an almost identical document where they line up on the
buttom of the page, however when I go to normal view and view footnotes and
click around the different footnote components and then return to print
layout view the footnotes are no longer at the bottum of the page and I have
made no changes. I can't revise this problem. any ideas