Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jen11 jen11 is offline

Default Selecting text & images in word 2007

Hi,

I am unable to select large areas of text or with images in word 2007, I
usually select the text with the mouse or use the shortcut "crl and A" to
select all, but if I use the mouse, on right click to cut or copy, the
selection changes back to unselected, and if I use the Crl&A shortcut it does
not work. I think there might be something wrong with the settings of word
2007, and would appreiciate any information to correct it.

thanks
--
jen11
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Does this happen in a particular document or in all documents? If you start
in Safe mode (hold Ctrl as you start the application), does the problem still
occur?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jen11" wrote:

Hi,

I am unable to select large areas of text or with images in word 2007, I
usually select the text with the mouse or use the shortcut "crl and A" to
select all, but if I use the mouse, on right click to cut or copy, the
selection changes back to unselected, and if I use the Crl&A shortcut it does
not work. I think there might be something wrong with the settings of word
2007, and would appreiciate any information to correct it.

thanks
--
jen11

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jesse jesse is offline

Hello. I was reading the original post and just today started having the
same problem. When I start in safe mode, I can select text with the mouse
(but cannot when starting normally). What can be done to correct this?

Thanks,